Before shopping for a home, condominium, commercial property or lots and land, you want to make sure you are represented by a knowledgeable real estate professional, who has the integrity and commitment to always put you first throughout the process.
- To treat every Client like our only Client, developing relationships with each one that comes our way.
- To review, consider and show ALL listings that fit your budget, criteria, needs and wishes – NOT just those listings we have within our own firm.
- To Educate you on all aspects of Buying property. There is more to Buying property then finding property to Buy, especially Lakefront Property, if this is the case. Everything from lending requirements to permits, there is so many steps to a successful purchase.
- Assisting you through every step. Writing the offer, negotiating the best deal, Inspections, Appraisals, Permits, and clearing all hurdles that can pop up along the way.
- Guide you in a direction and make recommendations for Service Contractors such as Painters, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC, etc. if and when they are needed after the Sale.
For tips and guidance, please contact one of our experienced Real Estate Agents to assist you.
The Property Shop @ the Lake
2086 Horseshoe Bend Pkwy
PO Box 640 2086